Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Monogrammed Badge Reels

Badge-Reels

Thanks to Kristy, we have a new product to tell you about! Kristy is a nurse anesthetist at a big local hospital here in the Raleigh area. She contact me months back about a cute badge reel that a friend had given her and thought it would be a nice addition to our product line. Most hospital employees have to wear a badge, so why not wear a cute badge holder/reel, right? These also make great gifts for teachers too!

Do you have a product idea for us? Please let us know...we LOVE to hear from our customers!

2 comments:

  1. April,
    I love the Line Flower back pack. Will those be available for Kirk's party? Thanks, Pamela Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,
    I'm working on getting some of the backpacks loaded on my site today. I love the Line Flower design too...in fact, I have a diaper bag in that print for my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete