Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ideas for those on "the LIST"

Are you a list person? I am! I make lists of all kinds...to do lists, priority lists, grocery lists, packing lists...just to name a few. But just because I make lists, doesn't necessarily mean that I stick to my lists, but the purpose of most of my lists are to help me remember what's important. As you begin to think about the holidays, do you make a list of who you need to buy for and maybe an idea of what to get them? I make one of those lists too! This year many of us will be on a tight budget for the holidays, so let me help you with some practical & personal gift ideas for those on your LIST!


Monogrammed Bag Tags are nice personal little gifts. They come in a variety of colors and are monogrammed/embroidered to your specifications.  They can be added to luggage or to any tote bag, diaper bag, purse or backpack. They make a great gift for anyone on YOUR LIST that flies often. And for only $13 each, they are also a great stocking stuffer! These would also make a very cute gift tag on a larger gift that your loved one could reuse.

More ideas to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment