Saturday, March 27, 2010

SPRING is Here!


I love the changes that Spring brings...warmer weather, longer days, singing birds, flowering trees, green grass, tulips and daffodils. Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year to be outside working in the yard enjoying God's amazing creation! With the change in season comes warm-weather clothes and bright vibrant colors. This season we have many new Spring items with a punch of color to introduce to you. Check out our home page for an overview. Leave a comment and let us know which new Spring product you like most. Wanna save on your Spring shopping? Enter SPRING as your voucher code at checkout and save $5 Off your purchase of $30 or more. Enjoy the coupon now through April 5, 2010. (Picture credit irishviews.com)

2 comments:

  1. I agree about Spring! I'm getting quite impatient for my tulips to bloom. Any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness! I thought it would never get here!

    ReplyDelete