Thursday, April 8, 2010

Product Spotlight--Aprons for Kids

I'm pretty new to blogging, and I'm trying to be more consistent so I thought a fun way to feed the blog would be to spotlight different products. (If you can think of other things you'd like to see on this blog, please let me know...like I said, I'm new the blogging world and any input would be much appreciated!)

Last week a customer called to ask a question about our Jr. Chef aprons which prompted me to re-stock our supply of aprons and update the product listing to make it easier to place an order. When ordering, I found out my supplier now offers hot pink. So now the Jr. Chef Aprons come in an array of cute colors: apple green, hot pink, pink, black, royal blue, white and denim. Jr. Chef Aprons fit most 4-9 year olds. With this size of apron, we have 2 different styles: The Embroidered Jr. Chef Apron (pictured top right) and the Appliqued Initial Jr. Chef Apron (pictured top left).

For the smaller tikes, we have the Embroidered Child's Apron, which fits most toddler to preschool ages. You have the option to add embroidered designs to the aprons to fit the personality of the child. There are so many options. If you need help putting together a cute apron for your little chef or crafter, please e-mail me. I'm always glad to help!

A chef apron isn't complete without a chef hat! Right now we have adjustable chef hats available in pink, black, apple green and royal blue. (White is on backorder.)

(Special thanks to our 2 year old, Zoe Grace, for being my little model.)

2 comments: