Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look What Just Arrived...

[caption id="attachment_32" align="aligncenter" width="440" caption="Brown Polka Dot Handbag"]Brown Polka Dot Handbag[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_33" align="aligncenter" width="440" caption="Black Polka Dot Handbag"]Black Polka Dot Bag[/caption]

These polka dot bags were a great deal and I love to pass along deals to my customers! I'm visualizing them monogrammed with a classy yellow monogram. (Isn't yellow the "in" color for this Summer?) What do you think? They measure 14" x 11" x 5", so they are a great purse size. Rear zippered pocket, zippered closure, open and zippered pockets on the inside. $20 w/ monogram. I will only have 2 of each color, so e-mail me if you are interested.

[caption id="attachment_35" align="aligncenter" width="440" caption="Aqua/Brown Houndstooth Diaper Bag"]Blue/Brown Houdsthooth Diaper Bag[/caption]

We needed some boyish diaper bags to add to our collection and don't you think this is handsome diaper bag? (I think it could be used for a girl too!) This canvas houndstooth diaper bag comes with a bow tie closure, a changing pad, metal feet on the bottom, open and zippered inside pockets and measures 17"wide x 10.5" tall and 7.5" deep. $30.00 with monogram.






























2 comments:

  1. I want that houndstooth blue and brown diaper bag for my daughter! How do I order?
    Thanks!
    Jan fisher
    jan.fisher@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    i was wondering if you still have the black with white polka dot handbag shown above? how much without monogram on it?
    thank you
    erwy1833@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete