Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's your favorite?

I love to hear from my customers! I love to hear your thoughts, opinions and what you are interested in seeing us carry/make. I'm thinking about getting in some new patterns of backpacks for back to school and I'd love to hear which pattern or patterns you like best.




[caption id="attachment_27" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Preppy Argyle"]Preppy Argyle[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_26" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Line Flower"]Line Flower[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_24" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Fun Flower"]fun flower large backpack[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_25" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Hippie Chic"]Hippie Chic[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_23" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Dots"]Dots[/caption]

Yes, they are all monogammable and have a padded back panel & shoulder straps, interior pockets and measure: 13" x 18". These big backpacks will run around $27 plus monogramming cost. Some styles also come in a mini backpack version for pre-schoolers. Please vote on your favorite by leaving a comment! I'll be giving away a $15 gift certificate to a random commenter. Make sure to enter your vote by July 6th.

7 comments:

  1. I love the "Fun Flower", so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dots backpack! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome April - you are blogging now! Yeaa! ;) Love the Fun Flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Hippie Chic, but I think that dots would probably be favored by more people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Erin! You won the random drawing for the $15 gift certificate! I'll e-mail you with all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am partial to Line Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Line Flower!

    ReplyDelete