Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Embroidered Market Totes

We have some new products that I'm excited to introduce to you! One of my new favorites is the market tote. These are one of the most versitile products because they can be used in so many different ways! Here are just a few uses that I've thought of...

  • as an bin in the van for all the "stuff" that one must cart around

  • as a beach or pool tote

  • as a picnic basket

  • as a sweet gift basket to fill with goodies

  • as a teacher tote for all the books, notebooks, etc.

  • as a fashionable toy/book/magazine holder

  • as a scrapbooking tote...carry all the pages you are working on and tools to your next crop with ease

  • as laundry basket for each child to put up their own clothes

  • as a reusable shopping tote/bag...go green!


I'm sure you can help me thing of other uses.

June 2009 002

June 2009 004

There are 2 little mesh pockets on the inside for extra storage.


June 2009 005And did I mention the are fully collapsable? Yep... they fold down completely flat so it makes them very easy to store.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on buying one for my new grandbaby- to keep diapers and wipes in on each level of their home- and later, to use as a small toy bin or for the car. I would love to get several.

    ReplyDelete